[TYPO3-ttnews] Alternating background colors with tt_news

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Oct 19 15:52:20 CEST 2007

Hi,

> I'm new to all those Typo3 extensions, but I've patched tt_news to allow
> for background toggling very easily:
>
> Here it is attached.
>
> Feedbacks are welcome. Maybe you can point me to some best-practice
> where I've failed.

Maybe it's not as easy as you would like, but there's already such a
feature in tt_news. You can have alternate templates for news items,
which allows you to use different classes and hence difference
backgrounds (for example).

Look at the template file provided with the extension
EXT:tt_news/pi/news_template.tmpl and corresponding part of the manual.

Have I misunderstood your point?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter