[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news category question

Ercan Karadeniz ercan_karadeniz at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 14 18:49:52 CEST 2007

Hi All,I have got a question regarding tt_news.The default behaviour of tt_news extension is,if a news entry has no category the category marker (###NEWS_CATEGORY###) isreplace with a empty string.e.g:=> category: TYPO3if no category define=> category:How can I define a default text for if no category is defined?Thanks in advance!Regards,Ercan Karadeniz