[TYPO3-ttnews] Confused by manual (displayXxx)

Patrick Schuster pschuster at n-o-g.de
Thu Oct 4 23:47:35 CEST 2007

Hi everybody,

I'm just a bit confused with the manual, especially with the options

displayLatest, displayList, displaySingle, displayCatMenu, displayXML

I know what the mean and most time I know how I use them but they are
never mentioned in the manual (just in a few examples) and there is no
rule or reference with which options they can be combined so it is
allowed to use something like

plugin.tt_news.displayList.subheader_stdWrap = blabla

but not

plugin.tt_news.displayList.usePageRelations = 1

although they are in the same table in the manual (Display settings
for "SINGLE","LIST","LATEST")

Is there another manual I have missed or am I just blind?

Thanks for your help in advance,
Patrick