[TYPO3-ttnews] Bug in tt_news I didn't have before

Silithlas nospam at invalid.inv
Tue Oct 2 08:43:06 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have an issue with tt_news... It worked fine until yesterday. Now I
have strange behaviors.

First, when I create a new news I always have an article in the "related
news" section, always the same news in fact.

Second, look at this picture:
http://img461.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newsbuguv8.jpg

You see what I mean? There are plenty of options that should be hidden,
I mean not there. Usually I have to click a "more option" button to see
options, now those options are always on screen and at strange places.

And more annoying, look at this picture:
http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newsbug2gv1.jpg

There's a "keywords" field that was not here before, and that is
displayed part above the text field.

Any idea what happened and how to fix it?

Thanks