[TYPO3-ttnews] tt-news items and index search

otto at webspinnerij.nl otto at webspinnerij.nl
Mon Nov 26 08:54:35 CET 2007

Hi Oliver,

First my absolute compliments for the way you set up this extension and the
way you support.

Indeed my articles can be viewed on multiple SINGLE pages. I do not know how
to set up the site to make pages accessible through one SINGLE page.

If I am right The Search display mode will search the system folders and
displays the search results.
Is there a way that site crawler can search the news items in the system
folders? This is to my opinion the best solution. But I do not know how to
configure the site crawler to look inside the system folders.

If not possible I will try to set up the site as you proposed.
Regards Otto