[TYPO3-ttnews] Delte RTEhtml tables cells <p> tag in tt_news

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Sat Nov 24 16:14:03 CET 2007

Hi Xatu,

Adding the following TS setup removes the <p> elements inside table
cells for me:

lib.parseFunc_RTE.externalBlocks.table.HTMLtableCells.default >
lib.parseFunc_RTE.externalBlocks.table.HTMLtableCells.default.stdWrap.parseFunc
=< lib.parseFunc

Make sure you have cleared your cache, also you might want to check the
source code of your news articles to make sure the <p> elements have not
actually been hardcoded there, IE6 has a bad habit of doing this.

Best regards,

Oliver

--
Oliver Rowlands