[TYPO3-ttnews] target to single view

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-mediendesign.de
Fri May 4 11:50:21 CEST 2007

Hi,

I think I've got the same problem. I don't use frames but want to change
the target-attribute for the "more"-link.

Like in the documentation stated the "more"-link should be similar to
the target set via PAGE_TARGET. Well, I did set it to "_blank" and every
link, I didn't specified a link-target in the link-attributes-popup,
changes its target to "_blank" - but not the "more"-link in tt_news.

I also tried this configuration in CONSTANTS:

styles.content.links.target = _blank.

And I tried this:

tt_news{
	pageTypoLink.target >
	pageTypoLink.target = _blank
	itemLinkTarget = _blank
}

although I know these are not the adequate settings for this problem.

Is this a bug? I read several posts about that problem without any
solution ...

Bye,
Michael