[TYPO3-ttnews] Cannot create news record after upgrade

Nick Weisser typo3 at openstream.ch
Wed Mar 28 17:31:25 CEST 2007

Hi there,

I've just upgraded to TYPO3 4.1 and tt_news 2.5.0.

When I try to create a tt_news record the right frame is displaying as
usual with all the tt_news fields right after which a JavaScript popup
comlains

ERROR [createSelect]:
Can't find the requested dropdown definition

after clicking on OK another popup states

FIXME: Unknown toolbar item: function (iterator) {
   var result = false;
   this.each(function [...]
}

After clicking OK again I'm returned to the first popup.

Any ideas what's going wrong here? Missing dependencies? Bugs with TYPO3
4.1? Should I downgrade to 4.0.4?

Any comments and suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Cheers, Nick
--
Openstream Internet Solutions
http://www.openstream.net