[TYPO3-ttnews] new display type: news posted between certain dates

Maria Garcia maria_garcia at dfci.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 23 16:25:21 CET 2007

Hello,

I am using the extension xml_ttnews_import to import an rss feed of
calendar events into tt_news (each event's "Date/Time" is set to the
date and time of the event). I then am using diplay LATEST to place
these events into a directmail newsletter. The problem with this is that
I would like to have an online archive of newsletters that accurately
displays what was sent out and right now each newsletter's events are
updated the show the latest.

What would be ideal is if I could instead of display Latest, display
news items with Date/Time between certain dates. Could anyone point me
in the right direction as to how I could do that?

Thanks,

Maria