[TYPO3-ttnews] new type in tt_news

Vikram Mandal vikram at fivee.in
Wed Mar 21 13:03:12 CET 2007

Thanks, I got it going.

Added the following in ext_tables.php (I have used id 4 for my new type)

  // add the new type
$TCA['tt_news']['columns']['type']['config']['items'][] =
Array('LLL:EXT:fivee_publications/locallang_db.xml:tt_news.type.I.fivee_publications',
4);

$TCA['tt_news']['interface']['showRecordFieldList'] .=
',tx_fiveepublications_publisher_location,
tx_fiveepublications_year_publication,
tx_fiveepublications_number_of_pages';

   // list of fields to show when type is 4
$TCA['tt_news']['types']['4'] = array();
$TCA['tt_news']['types']['4'] = Array('showitem' =>
$TCA['tt_news']['types']['0']['showitem'].',--div--;Publication,tx_fiveepublications_publisher_location,
tx_fiveepublications_year_publication,
tx_fiveepublications_number_of_pages;;;;');

Thanks,
Vikram
--
http://www.fivee.in