[TYPO3-ttnews] new type in tt_news

Vikram Mandal vikram at fivee.in
Tue Mar 20 15:29:01 CET 2007

Hi Ling or Daniel Selinger!,

Thanks for the link. I did a language translation at Google. What I
understood is it extends tt_news to add few field.

I need to take a few steps advanced.. I need to add a value to the
"type" selectbox of news  say "Publisher" (already existing ones are
news, Link internal page, Link External URL).

Now on selection of the new value "Publisher" the new fields should show
up in a new tab.

The same is done in extension timtab.. but I was not able to make out
much of it.

Thanks,
Vikram