[TYPO3-ttnews] How to display the last news item in the single view as default?

Cyprian Kowalczyk cyprian at pi2.pl
Thu Mar 15 12:17:03 CET 2007

Hello,

I wouldn't want to reinvent a wheel therefore I'd like to ask if it is
possible to display the last news item in the single view?

I've got a news page with two columns [TemplaVoila].
In the left column there is the latest news list.
In the main column there is news single view and I would like to display
the latest news item when there is no news UID given.
AFAIK displayCurrentRecord causes the plugin to get news' UID the same
like CE UID [heck don't know what the point, but it's ok ;]

Is there any easy solution for this?

Thanks in advance.

--

regards, Cyprian