[TYPO3-ttnews] <p> tag in tt_news text field

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 10:33:42 CET 2007

Hi Red,

Sounds like there might be something wrong with your
plugin.tt_news.general_stdWrap.parseFunc

Can you confirm that link and paragraph rendering is working in normal
content elements?

Alsa can you go into your TypoScript Object Browser on the page your
news articles are displayed and give me the value of:

plugin.tt_news.general_stdWrap.parseFunc

Regards,

Oliver

--
Oliver Rowlands