[TYPO3-ttnews] Alternative link marker <!--###LINK_ITEM###-->

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Sat Mar 3 14:53:30 CET 2007

Hi Antonio,

As far as I am aware there is no way of achieving this without
modifying/extending 'tt_news'.

I have come across the same problem before when using 'tt_news' with
've_guestbook' and 'realurl', I ended up extending 'tt_news' and adding
a new ###LINK### marker containing just the URI rather than the whole
<a> tag link.

If I have time I will submit it as a patch in the bug tracker or as an
extension in the TER.

Best regards,

Oliver

--