[TYPO3-ttnews] related internal links and a P-tag

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Sat Mar 3 13:55:16 CET 2007

Hi Thomas,

This is a result of the 'plugin.tt_news.global_stdWrap' parseFunc which
inherits the behavior of 'lib.parsefunc_RTE' by default. You can remove
the <p> tags by adding the following to your template TS Setup:

plugin.tt_news {
general_stdWrap.parseFunc.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.nonWrappedTag =
}

Note: this might have some undesirable side effects as it will affect
the rendering of all 'tt_news' content which is parsed through the
'formatStr()' function.

Alternatively you could alter the formatting in CSS with out removing
the <p> tag (I assume this is what you are trying to achieve):

dl.news-single-links dd p.bodytext {
	margin: 0;
	padding: 0;
}