[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news version 2.5.0 category list disappear

Valery Romanchev info at typo3lab.ru
Thu Mar 1 17:11:18 CET 2007

Valery Romanchev пишет:
> Errol Mars пишет:
>> Some really nice new features, thanks for the hard work. However since
>> updated to 2.5.0 my category list has disappeared in the tt_news page
>> content elements. I can see the categories when I use the new category
>> manager but they are no longer present when I edit tt_news page
>> content elements.
>>
>> Typo3 4.0.5, tt_news 2.5.0, xajax 0.2.4, php 5.1.6, mysql 5.0.27
>>
>> Errol Mars
>
> I have exactly the same problem
>
> Typo3 4.0.4, tt_news 2.5.0, php 4.3.x, mysql 4.1.x
>
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5103
>

> FireFox is not the reason of it.
> I have the same problem in IE6

The situation is more clear.
After save only categories from General Record Storage Page are shown again.
Categories outside General Record Storage Page disaapear.
(I mean situation when chackbox Use General Record Storage Page not
checked on tt_news setup)

  Regards,
  Valery Romanchev
  www.typo3lab.com