[TYPO3-ttnews] Link to news item from within RTE

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Jun 21 14:07:42 CEST 2007

Hi folks,
Anyone got this working? I have 4.1.1 and the ch_rterecords seem to
install fine but while clicking the page in "Link Record"-page in the
insert link dialog (htmlArea) the window gets blank and no listings of
records, actually nothing, is shown.

But I didn't understand the ext manual's second point:

1)Install the extension from the TER
2)Add a new Link Record to the global UserTSconfig
3)Hyperlink a word in the RTE.

How is that 2) achieved?

Thank you in advance for any information on this!
- Katja