[TYPO3-ttnews] Lastest view can't update

Trine Buhl trine.buhl at mail.dk
Tue Jun 5 22:29:47 CEST 2007

Hi Oliver,

I have discovered it is a bug after several people have been testing the
issue.

The "listGroupBy" is working fine for all options: "title decs" and "random"
included.

The bug is the latest view shows the oldest active newsitem in stead of the
last added news item.

Regards, Trine

news:mailman.1.1180801231.26496.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.netfielders.de...