[TYPO3-ttnews] Archive Menu

Paul Vetch paul at qedstudio.com
Mon Jun 4 12:36:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

Just working on a site with a large news archive and I'm using the great
snippet provided in the tt_news docs which generates a nicely formatted
quarterly AMENU.  Trouble is it is supposed to show the currently
selected page in bold, but this doesn't work (evidently the if condition
isn't being met) and I can't understand why not.  The only factor thing
I can think of is a RealURL problem maybe...?  I'm running ttnews 2.5
from TER.

The TS:

plugin.tt_news {
reverseAMenu = 0
archiveMode = quarter
archiveTitleCObject >
archiveTitleCObject = COA
archiveTitleCObject {
10 = COA
10 {
10= TEXT
10 {
field = start
strftime = %b -
wrap = <strong>|
}
11 = TEXT
11 {
field = stop
strftime = %b %Y
wrap = |</strong>
}
if {
value.field = start
equals.data = GPvar:tx_ttnews|pS
20 = COA
20 {
10= TEXT
10 {
field = start
strftime = %b -&nbsp;
wrap =
 }
11 = TEXT
11 {
field = stop
strftime = %b %Y
wrap =
}
if {
value.field = start
equals.data = GPvar:tx_ttnews|pS
negate = 1

 - Does anyone know why this might not be working?

Thanks

Paul