[TYPO3-ttnews] Rename Backend-Fields?

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Sat Jun 2 18:51:51 CEST 2007

Hi Fabian,

What version of tt_news are you using?

You can download the latest version tt_news from the Typo3.org site and
upload it manually through the 'Extension Manager' in the backoffice.

Since (at least) tt_news 2.4 the categories label is displayed as 'News
Kategorie' when the BE language is set to German.

Hope this helps,

Oliver

--
Oliver Rowlands