[TYPO3-ttnews] SingleView on every page

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Sat Jun 2 17:34:07 CEST 2007

Hi Thomas,

I'm a bit confused about what you are trying to achieve.

Are you trying to create these 'Virtual single news' pages just to
maintain the navigational position (menus, breadcrumbs, etc) when
someone clicks from one of the subpages to an article from the LATEST
view located in your 'info-col'?

If that's the case I would advise against it as you'll be penalised by
the search engines for duplicate content.

If you do not care about your search engine ranking you might be able to
  do this by using TS conditions and inserting the SINGLE view by TS.
Look at the tt_news manual for more details.

Regards,

Oliver

--
Oliver Rowlands