[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news affecting styles in other content elements

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Sat Jun 2 16:32:16 CEST 2007

Hi Steffen,

That sounds rather strange, try using the DOM inspector in Firefox to
find out which CSS styles are being applied to elements which are being
affected.

All tt_news CSS styles are targeted uniquely at tt_news plugins so my
best guess is that your problem is coming from somewhere else.

Regards,

Oliver

--
Oliver Rowlands