[TYPO3-ttnews] <p> tags removed in FE after parsing

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Tue Jul 31 15:31:20 CEST 2007

Hi Sara,

Did you insert the TS I sent you in your root template's TS Setup or
your page's TSConfig?

Do normal content elements ('Regular text element' and 'Text with
image') render correctly on the FE? Are tt_news article paragraphs
rendered correctly in the RTE when you look at them in through the
backoffice?

You seem to have broken or misconfigured the DB->FE transformation, it's
hard to know what the problem is with out more details and the knowledge
of what default settings have been modified.

Best regards,

Oliver

Sara Weale wrote:
> No, it didn't work :(
>
> I have: [encapsTagList
> <http://blodyn.llgc.org.uk/typo3/sysext/tstemplate/ts/index.php?id=1514&sObj=lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.encapsTagList>]=div,p,pre,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6
>

> Thanks!
> Sara*
> *
> Oliver Rowlands wrote:
>
>> Hi Sara,
>>
>> Try the following TS:
>>
>> plugin.tt_news {
>>   general_stdWrap {
>>     parseFunc < tt_content.text.20.parseFunc
>>     parseFunc.allowTags := appendString(,p)
>>   }
>> }
>>
>> If that does not work what value do you have for:
>>
>> lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.encapsTagList
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Oliver
>>
>> Sara Weale wrote:
>>

>>> Even though I have
>>>
>>> RTE.config.tt_news.bodytext.proc.overruleMode = ts_css
>>> RTE.config.tt_news.bodytext.proc < RTE.default.proc

--
Oliver Rowlands
:: Liquid Light ::

E - oliver at liquidlight.co.uk