[TYPO3-ttnews] linking related news items

Nagita Karunaratne Nagita.k at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 10:14:43 CEST 2007

Hi,

I cannot get my related news links in a single news item to link to the
other news items.

I have pasted the part of TS below. Note that uid.singlePage points to
the page with the SINGLE news.

Thanks,
Nagita

plugin.tt_news {
### Settings for Related News:
   related_stdWrap.wrap = <dl class="news-single-related">|</dl>
   relatedHeader_stdWrap.wrap = <dt>|</dt>

   # icon for related news
   tmp.5 = IMAGE
   tmp.5 {
     file = EXT:tt_news/ext_icon.gif
     file.width = 11
     file.height = 12
     wrap = | &nbsp;
   }

   # end-wrap for the getRelated objects
   tmp.20 = TEXT
   tmp.20 {
     field = datetime
     strftime = %B %d, %Y
     wrap = &nbsp;-&nbsp; |
   }

   # Build the list of related news:
   getRelatedCObject = COA
   getRelatedCObject {
     # groupBy =
     orderBy = datetime desc

     10=CASE
     10.key.field=type
     # settings for 'normal' related news
     10.default=COA

     10.default {
         wrap = <dd> | </dd>
         5 < plugin.tt_news.tmp.5
         10 = TEXT
         10.field = title
         10.typolink.parameter = {$uid.singlePage}
         10.typolink.additionalParams.data=register:newsAddParams
         20 < plugin.tt_news.tmp.20
     }

     # settings for related news, that point to internal pages
     10.1=COA
     10.1 {
       wrap = <dd> | </dd>
       5 < plugin.tt_news.tmp.5
       5.file=EXT:tt_news/res/tt_news_article.gif
       10 = TEXT
       10.field = title
       10.typolink.parameter.field = page
       20 < plugin.tt_news.tmp.20
     }

     # settings for related news, that point to external URLs
     10.2=COA
     10.2 {
       wrap = <dd> | </dd>
       5 < plugin.tt_news.tmp.5
       5.file=EXT:tt_news/res/tt_news_exturl.gif
       10 = TEXT
       10.field = title
       10.typolink.parameter.field = ext_url
       20 < plugin.tt_news.tmp.20