[TYPO3-ttnews] Categories Menu help

Cray Flatline cray at mass-media.net
Mon Jul 23 14:18:36 CEST 2007

Martin Holtz wrote:

> andWhere = parent_category =
> # Append the category-date
> andWhere.append = TEXT
> andWhere.append.data = {GPvar:tx_ttnews|cat}
> andWhere.append.intval = 1
> # default
> andWhere.append.ifEmpty = 10
> may that works - didnt test it.

I'm really become stupid with this lots of work. ): I completely wrong
explain my situation. ):

I have menu in the left column, which display first level categories. It
works. well.
And I have page where CATMENU and LIST placed. I want make CATMENU show
not all categories, but only subcategories of first level category to
which we go from left menu.  I decided to create ext. template on this
page and show categories (and news list) (with your code) through TS
but, it seems not use {GPvar:tx_ttnews|cat} and everytime set to 10. ):

I think I don't understand something. ):

--
W BR, Cray Flatline