[TYPO3-ttnews] RSS Feeds - including urls

Simon Browning simon at stwdesign.com
Thu Jul 12 16:18:33 CEST 2007

I'd like my rss feed to include the urls that are in some of the news
entries, but they are stripped out, even though I've set
subheader_stdWrap.stripHtml = 0.  Is there something else I need to
include?  The subheaders are empty and the content is being taken from
the bodytext field.

I've pasted my ts below, any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Simon

   displayXML {
      #rss091_tmplFile = EXT:tt_news/res/rss_0_91.tmpl
      #rdf_tmplFile = EXT:tt_news/res/rdf.tmpl
      #atom03_tmplFile = EXT:tt_news/res/atom_0_3.tmpl
      #atom1_tmplFile = EXT:tt_news/res/atom_1_0.tmpl
     rss2_tmplFile = EXT:tt_news/res/rss_2.tmpl
     # possibile values: rss091 / rss2 / rdf / atom03 / atom1
     xmlFormat = rss2
     xmlTitle = Blogtyp: A collection of bits and bytes
     xmlLink = http://www.domainindevelopment.ca/
     xmlDesc = Arktyp Blogtyp
     xmlLang = en
     xmlIcon = fileadmin/tt_news_article.gif
     title_stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
     title_stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars.preserveEntities = 1
     subheader_stdWrap.stripHtml = 0
     subheader_stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
     subheader_stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars.preserveEntities = 1
     subheader_stdWrap.crop =
     subheader_stdWrap.ifEmpty.field = bodytext
     xmlLastBuildDate = 1
     #ontInsertSiteUrl = 0