[TYPO3-ttnews] useSPidFromCategory

Pierre Rouwens pierre.rouwens at infoglobe.ca
Sun Jan 21 02:49:48 CET 2007

Hi again,

OK forget it ... in fact it doesn't help me, cause it works only on list
and latest link generation.
I use to create link to a news single view via the RTE. But i have many
single view page depending on things.. i've found rtelinkrecord but it
allows me only on single view page by table (here tt_news) so it doesn't
work in my case.

Pierre