[TYPO3-ttnews] news files filelink not displayed

Syed S. Rahman shikeb at srijan.in
Thu Jan 11 11:22:27 CET 2007

Hi,

I have configured tt_news to display a list of news items with the title
and a link to the associated file (could be a pdf, zip, odt etc.). But
sometimes the links are displayed and sometimes not. Also if the same
file is associated with more than on news record then the recent one
doesnt display the link.

I have modified tt_news using typoscript to display a custom icon for
all the files. Here's the code which I am using.

plugin.tt_news{

templateFile = fileadmin/templates/news_newsletter.html

  newsFiles_stdWrap.wrap = |
  newsFiles{
     path = fileadmin/Studies/newsletter/
     icon_image_ext_list = jpg,pdf,ppt,doc,sxw,gif,png,odt,zip
     iconCObject = IMAGE
     iconCObject {
         file = fileadmin/templates/images/icon_studies.gif
     }

     icon_link = 1

###This is to hide the filename and only display the icon using css
     file.wrap = <span style="display:none"> | </span>

     stdWrap.wrap = |

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

--