[TYPO3-ttnews] An archive page with pagebrowser (split)

Darko jkokino at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 22:44:00 CET 2007

Hey folks

There is this post:
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-tt-news/2006-August/000591.html

But I cant figure out how to split my archive page, which right shows
just 50 news. It is a list type of Archive page. My setup for the
tt_news plugin for the archive page:
General settings:
List
Archive setting (for LIST) - Show all (dont care)

I've tried something more in within the Other settings tab. But nope.
 From what I read Pagebrowser is just for single view of the news. But
this page proves me wrong, pagebrowser as it is here:
http://www.tackhead.com/news/

I tried playing with the Template browser and the typoscript tree within
but I am not sure...
Can some help here?

Please advise

Cheers