[TYPO3-ttnews] timtab related: cannot insert any plugin

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Mon Feb 26 20:36:15 CET 2007

Hi,

Typo3 V4.0.4
Timtab 0.5.11

I created the following pages according to the timtab manual in my
existing page tree which also has other pages.

Blogtest
  blog
  articles
     example article
  about
  Blog posts
  Comments
  Links
  Template Storage

I created an extension template on the 'Blogtest' page.

I'm not clear what I did caused the following error:

Errors:
2: SQL error: 'Unknown column 'tx_timtab_comments_allowed' in 'field
list'' (tt_content:NEW45e333d8e572b)

The above error occurred on _any_ page when I created a new content
element on and selected 'insert plugin' from content element type drop
down list.

What did I do wrong?  Why does timtab affect other pages that have nothing
to do with timtab?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Bing