[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news - image not displayed in alternate language

Mike Morris mikemo at iname.com
Fri Feb 16 08:21:27 CET 2007

> Hi all,
> I am using T3 4.0.4 with tt_news 2.4.0
> I am having the prob, that images are not displayed in my 2nd language,
> whichis english.
> In german default language image is displayed.
> Anybody had that prob already?
> Any hint?
> Thanks Mike

Hi all,
I just discovered the value l10n_mode_imageExclude.
But when I insert plugin.tt_news.l10n_mode_imageExclude = 0 in my root
template *nothing* happens.
There is also not written in the docu where to write the
l10n_mode_imageExclude value.
I tried setup and constants, nothing works.

Anyone any hint?
Thanks