[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news - image not displayed in alternatelanguage

Mike Morris mikemo at iname.com
Fri Feb 2 15:02:03 CET 2007

"David Zschille" <typo3 at zschille.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.116042.1170277535.21325.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi Mike,
>
> there are not so much informations in your mail. Please read the
> documentation of tt_news carefully. It is written very well and has a
> nice tutorial.
>
> Perhaps your case has to do with sys_language_overlay.
>

> Regards,
> David

Ok, I try to explain more carefully:

I have news in 2 different languages, one in german as default.
When I localize the news to en , the problem is, that I cann not select an
image for the english news under the "RElations" Tab.

This means that in the english news no image is displayed and in german news
german image is displayed.

*how* can I achieve to get a different/separate image for the english news,
or just to display the german news image in the english news.

I hope this is more clear...

=)

No one had that prob yet?

I wonder....