[TYPO3-ttnews] linking related news items

Julien P. privacy at nospam.invalid
Thu Aug 23 14:34:48 CEST 2007

I have the same issue but I didn't put anything about this in TS.
To make a test I created a "test" page, inside I created a "single"
sub-page. In the test page I created a news item with list kind of news, and
in the single one a news item with single kind of news.

Then in the "test" page I created two news, one linking to the other. (with
news relation stuff)

And when I look at the single version of those news, I have the text of the
related news, but not the clickable link.

Anybody knows how I can fix this?

Thanks

mailman.1.1185351285.24732.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.netfielders.de...