[TYPO3-ttnews] category link to one page

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Mon Aug 20 21:25:00 CEST 2007

Hi Hauke,

My apologies, the 'listPid' constant comes from my custom tt_news setup.

However if you do use that constant with the following TS setup it
should all fall into place:

plugin.tt_news {
   catSelectorTargetPid = {$plugin.tt_news.listPid}
   archiveTypoLink.parameter = {$plugin.tt_news.listPid}
   displayCatMenu.targetPid = {$plugin.tt_news.listPid}
}

Hope this helps,

Oliver

Hauke Mehrtens wrote: