[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news + cal: Division by zero

Andreas Deininger andreas.deininger at fh-weihenstephan.de
Mon Aug 6 09:12:56 CEST 2007

Hallo,

I've installed the following extensions on my Typo3 instance, version 4.1.2:
News (tt_news), version 2.5.0
Calendar Base (cal), version 0.15.4

I implemented my news system and everything is just working fine.
However, as soon as I install the extension "cal", I'm getting the
following error message (shown three times):
Warning: Division by zero in
/var/www/html/typo3/myinstance/typo3conf/ext/tt_news/pi/class.tx_ttnews.php
on line 1153

After removing the extension "cal", everything is working fine again.
However, my calendar is not shown any more on my page :-(.

Is that issue a problem of tt_news or of cal? Or of the combination of
both? Any idea how that can be solved? Or at least can can I debug that
issue. I'm somehow stuck at the moment.

Thanks for any hint

Regards

Andreas