[TYPO3-ttnews] checkCategoriesOfRelatedNews ?

Martin Schmidt madmat22_de at freenet.de
Wed Apr 25 13:29:53 CEST 2007

class.tx_ttnews.php contains a routine in the function getRelated( ) :

  1.. if ($this->conf['checkCategoriesOfRelatedNews']) {
  2..                                         if (count($currentCats))  { //
record has categories
  3..                                                 foreach ($currentCats
as $cUid) {
  4..                                                         if
(t3lib_div::inList($visibleCategories,$cUid['catid'])) { // if the record
has at least one visible category assigned it will be shown
  5..
$relrows[$relrow['uid']] = $relrow;
Shouldn´t that exactly do what I want ?
How could I utilize that ?
I set:
plugin.tt_news.checkCategoriesOfRelatedNews=1

What else is needed ?

Martin

news:mailman.1.1177450421.15327.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.netfielders.de...