[TYPO3-ttnews] SinglePID from content element instead of category

Robert Markula robert.markula at gmx.net
Thu Apr 19 02:19:22 CEST 2007

Hi list,
I use the singlePID which is configured in category records
(useSPidFromCategory  = 1). However, for a special page I want the
'PageId for single news display:' in the Content Element to take
precedence and override the single news page defined in the category.

This does not seem to work; even if the content element is configured
properly, clicking on a news item on the LIST view takes me to the
single view page defined in the category.

How can I change this behaviour?

Cheers,
Ro