[TYPO3-ttnews] fe_user inserting news for tt_news

Stefan Kaufmann kaufmann at dwwd.ch
Fri Apr 13 12:26:08 CEST 2007

Hi Christian,

I just completed a project which pretty much does exactly this and I
used sg_zfelib and sg_newsplus.
This seemed to me the best solution as sg_zfelib offers the lots of
customization options. E-Mail notification is sent and the article is
first hidden, if using appropriate category setup. The only problem is
that it does not support yet htmlarea_rte. But I recommend to talk to
the developer Stefan Geith. He might have an idea how to accomplish this.

Good luck
Stefan

--
Stefan Kaufmann