[TYPO3-ttnews] Inserting a news list-view with the insert records element limite to the news you selected in the record browser

Sacha Vorbeck Vorbeck at moduleBox.com
Wed Apr 11 15:38:11 CEST 2007

Hi,

a rather long subject but I think it describes the problem. I`d like to
be able to create a custom list view with manually selected news. As I`d
also like to be able to change the sorting manually and set start-stop
dates to the news in the list that differ from the dates I can set in
the news itself, I think I`ll have to create the list with a couple of
"insert records" content-elements.

This works pretty good but I can`t get the more-links to work like they
do in the latest view. They always point to the site where I insert the
"insert records" elements. So I guess I have to change the conf.tt_news
part within tt_content.shortcut.

I also could change the PHP-code of the class and check if this->cObject
has a value in the record_list but I would prefer a TS way if possible.

Any ideas how I could get this to work?

--
thank you - all the best,
Sacha