[TYPO3-ttnews] extraGlobalMarkerProcessor & query

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Tue Apr 3 22:00:52 CEST 2007

Hi Georg,

Please see my comments bellow:

Georg Ringer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i want to extend tt_news a little bit and I have got some questions
> - Is it possible to pass all the variables at extraGlobalMarkerProcessor
>  like at extraItemMarkerProcessor?

The tt_news parent object ($pObj) and global markers are passed to the
'extraGlobalMarkerProcessor' hook, so it depends what you mean by 'all
the variables'.

You will be able to access the marker values which are used in the LIST,
LATEST, SEARCH and XML views but not the marker values of individual
articles.

> - I would need somehow the query or IDs of a VIEW like the LIST-view. Is
> there any chance to get this in the hook?

You should be able to retrieve all of these values through the
$pObj->piVars array in your tt_news hook.

Hope this helps,

Oliver

--
Oliver Rowlands