[TYPO3-ttnews] Condition for 2 tt_news plugins on one page

Gregor Kaczmarczyk gregor at crazes.de
Thu Sep 28 16:43:02 CEST 2006

hi Christoph

Christoph Jander schrieb:
> what version are working on? i use 2.4.0 and i can perfectly setting up
> the same scenario you discribe as your needs - just using the flexform.

i´m also using 2.4.0.
i need some differnt settings for both plugins, like wraps which can only be
configured via TS.
the first plugin has to show a image in the list. the second list should't
output any images...

for me it´s not possible to configure the plugins with flexforms for my needs.

but i will try to use seperate HTML-templates for both plugins.
thank you for your help ^^

greg