[TYPO3-ttnews] nowrap in pagebrowser

Claudio claudio.strizzolo at ru.bbishts.infn.it
Wed Sep 20 08:13:43 CEST 2006

Hi all,
I have  noticed that in the pagebrowser of tt_news, the parameter
nowrap="nowrap" is often used:

Unfortunately this tag is not valid XHTML 1.0 code, therefore
I would like to avoid this.
I thought this was due to the template, but I modified it in order
to remove the nowrap parameter, but this does not seem to be
sufficient.
Is there any way to avoid the nowrap parameter to be included?
In any case, I have a proposal for the next release of tt_news:
the above might be replaced with the following code, which should
do the same effect but is validated:

nowrap="nowrap"  ========>  style="white-space: nowrap;"

Greetings

Claudio