[TYPO3-ttnews] Using AMenu for future news items

Luc Franken [TenToday] typo3 at tentoday.com
Thu Oct 26 19:31:39 CEST 2006

Hello everybody!

I got a very nice project where tt_news will be the main extension used.
  Although I found something which unfortunately is not possible I think:

I would like to use the amenu option to create a menu like:

january - february - march -...... etcetera

But, the problem is: It is called ArchiveMenu, which does *not* work
with items in the future. Why is this so designed, why not just menu?
When I only want to show archived items I can also set that with
TypoScript.

Or don't I understand the functionality well?

So in short: Can I make a menu which only shows the month names which
links to all items in that month?

Thanks in advance for your information!

  Best regards,

Luc Franken