[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news + php include

Kimmo Helle kimmo.helle at paitsioREMOVE.com
Fri Oct 13 15:51:28 CEST 2006

Hi all,

A while ago I sent a feature request to Rupi with a mail that I would
like to add a php include to a news item - I got info from Rupi, but
unfortunately I don't know A) where to put this code (now it's in setup) and
B) how to actually add the php script.
Here is our correspondent so far - I hope someone can help me out!

Regards, Kimmo Helle

1) Possibility to add php script to a news item. I have an external
systemthat creates php pages of football matches (match reports). I would like
toinclude the report as a news item to the system. I could use external
link,but as typo3 doesn't support header + footer system it would be outside
ofthe "frame".

Therefore I thought that if there could be an option for php include -
itwould be very useful! And there is an extension for this already.

that is already possible: you can add anything to any marker in tt_news
which has a stdWrap.

e.g.:
plugin.tt_news.displaySingle.content_stdWrap.cObject = PHP_SCRIPT

will add the output of a php script after the the content of a news
article--