[TYPO3-ttnews] Ordering in selectConfHook

Don Benjamin don at 3ev.com
Tue Oct 10 13:38:56 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have been using tt_news to develop a site which requires the news
items to be ordered in different ways on a per-user basis, so one user
will see computing articles first and one will see football first based
on their preferences.

I have managed this using the selectConfHook but I had to make a small
alteration (one line) to the tt_news code for this to work correctly.

I was wondering if anyone knows a way to do this at present or whether I
should submit a patch to mantis.

Thanks, Don