[TYPO3-ttnews] stdWrap for the latest display

Benjamin Mack bmack at kirix.com
Thu Oct 5 16:31:26 CEST 2006

Hey,

maybe I'm just blind but: is it possible to get a stdWrap for the
complete latest output?

I can do a so it shows text below every subheader entry in the latest
list, but I just want it on the bottom of the complete list.

plugin.tt_news.displayLatest.subheader_stdWrap {
   append = TEXT
   append.typolink.parameter = 12
}

so is it possible to have something like

plugin.tt_news.displayLatest.stdWrap.append = TEXT

I cannot put it in the template because the link below the news will be
multilingual and dynamic.

Thanks for every hint!

greetings,
benni.