[TYPO3-ttnews] custom a href link for ttnews type - link to external page

oneilch oneilch at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 25 23:01:08 CET 2006

I would like the tt_news “type" of the newsitem (link
to external page)  display list to show my a href as
follows:

<a
href="http://websiteyourname.com/details.html?height=250&width=400"
title="mytile" target="_blank" class="myclass">Link to
external or Example 1</a>

Note:
target=_blank
class=myclass
additional of the string "?height=250&width=400" to
the end of all external link references.

I have created some sample typo script but it does not
work.

Could someone please review the TS below or if you
have a similar script could you please contribute.

plugin.tt_news {

  displayList{
        date_stdWrap.strftime=
{$global_constants.dateFormat}
        linkTitleField = title
        linkTitleField.wrap = |" class="myclass
        pageTypoLink.target > pageTypoLink.target =
_blank

        subheader_stdWrap {
		append = TEXT
		append.data = register:newsMoreLink
		append.wrap = <span class="newsmore">|</span>
		append.typolink.target = _blank
		append.typolink.ATagParams = class= myclass
		append.typolink.ATagParams = id= myclass
		append.addParams = id=myclass
		#additionalParams.data = register:SWORD_PARAMS
		append.additionalParams.data =
?&height=550&width=600
		append.insertData=2
    	 }

	title_stdWrap{
	        append = TEXT
	        append.data = register:newsMoreLink
		typolink.target = _blank
		typolink.ATagParams = class= myclass
		addParams = id =myclass
		#additionalParams.data = register:SWORD_PARAMS
		additionalParams.data = ?&height=550&width=600
		insertData=2

Thank You