[TYPO3-ttnews] Re: [Typo3-project-tt-news] Is it possible to use rich text editor in Subheader section

Martin Chemnitz mch at knr.gl
Fri Nov 17 19:23:01 CET 2006

rupert germann wrote:
> eimars wrote:
>
>> I wanted to be able to formatt the text in the Subheader area and was
>> wondering if I could get the rte in this area like the Text area. Is
>> this possible?
>

> hi eimars,
> of course, this is possible. ;-)
> in the tt_news manual it is explained, how the rte is integrated for the
> bodydtext field.
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tt_news/Adminstration-90/#oodoc_part_6424
>

> Copy those settings to the field "short" and you'll have a second rte
> there.
>
> greets
> rupi
Hi Rupi,
do you mind telling me where to copy the settings to the field "short"?
I have css_styled_content installed and I have tried in root pageTSconfig;

RTE.config.tt_news.short {
   proc {
     preserveTables = 1
     overruleMode = ts_css

Do I need to configure in Setup in the template and/or is it also in
tca.php?

Thank you for your excellent work on tt_news.
all the best,
marti