[TYPO3-ttnews] v2.2.7 with v3.8.1 images bug?

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Sat Mar 25 10:32:07 CET 2006

> Images uploaded to tt_news records are not visible until AFTER I have
> viewed them first using TYPO3 with an inserted content record like text
> w/image etc.

This seems to me like it might be a darn permissions thing on my server. I
am pretty poor when it comes to permissions.

TYPO3 is able to generate the images but the extension tt_news is not.

Now tt_news is running in my local ext folder which all has drwxrwxr-x which
seems fine to me.

Any ideas what I can do to track down the problem?
Matthew