[TYPO3-ttnews] catSelectorTargetPid

Maelvon user at exemple.net
Wed Mar 22 12:09:28 CET 2006

Hello,

I want to change the "catSelectorTargetPid" id for different values.

Because I have four pages for each categorie with tt_news LIST in it.
But from my homepage menu, I want to link the category title
(catSelectorTargetPid) to those four pages. So I want to change the
"catSelectorTargetPid" value dynamically, at "1" if I select the
category "1" in the menu and so on.

Is there a way to do that with a REGISTER in TS ?
For now, that's the only way I see to do that, perhaps I have a bad
design there....

Thanks

Maelvon